As the organisers of the Sustainable & Social Investing Conference we are taking all reasonable measures to limit the risk of transmission of COVID-19 and are committed to providing a safe and secure event for you.
Please do NOT attend the Sustainable & Social Investing Conference if:
- You are feeling unwell, including a cough, fever, shortness of breath, headache, sore throat and blocked or runny nose and a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste.
- You are currently required to isolate following a visit to an area or country where quarantine is required upon return
- You have been told to self-isolate by a government test and trace service.
- Anyone in your household is displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- You have you been in close contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or anyone who has been displaying symptoms.
All delegates must agree to leave the venue immediately should they develop COVID-19 symptoms during the event.
We wish you an enjoyable and informative day.